- What data do we collect
- Special and/or sensitive data
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data
- How do we store your data
- Sharing your data with third parties
- How do you view, modify, or delete your data?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Hypebright B.V. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information when the contact form is used or when an account is created:
- First and last name
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- We use Google Analytics to collect data and analyze user interactions with our website. This helps us understand how visitors use our site, improve its functionality, and enhance your experience:
- IP address
- Data related to your activities on our website
- Browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive data
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old, unless they have permission from a parent or guardian. However, we cannot verify the age of a visitor above 16. Therefore, we recommend that parents become involved in their children’s online activities to prevent the collection of data about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal data about a minor without proper consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will remove this information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Hypebright B.V. with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or login to our website.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any blog or via email.
- Opt-in for newsletters and/or other marketing
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies after giving cookie consent.
How will we use your data?
Hypebright B.V. collects your data so that we can:
- Contact you after you made an inquiry
- To inform you about any changes in our services
- Improve our website and your user experience on our website
- Sending you newsletters or other marketing if you opted-in
How do we store your data?
Sharing your data with third parties
If you subscribe to our newsletter or any other e-mail list, Hypebright B.V. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Hypebright B.V. from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us at email@example.com with subject being “opt-out”.
How do you view, modify or delete your data?
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal data. Additionally, you have the right to withdraw any consent you have provided for data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Hypebright B.V. You also have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization you specify.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data portability of your personal data, or a request to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access is made by you, we ask you to include a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine-readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number, and Citizen Service Number (BSN) for privacy protection. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Hypebright B.V. also wants to inform you that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens). This can be done through the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our websites.
You need to give us consent to store cookies. If you don’t give consent, we will not store cookies and track your behaviour on our website. After consent, we will automatically collect, store, and use the following categories of data when you browse and search our site:
- technical information, for example, the type of device (and its unique device identifier) you use to access our site, the anonymized Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, mobile network information and platform; and
- information about your visit to our site including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the website (including date and time), pages you viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Keeping you signed in
- Remembering your preferences, like language
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Hypebright B.V. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us: + 31 6 54 61 22 64
- Or write to us at: Hypebright B.V., Dorpsstraat 61, 2343 AX, Oegstgeest, The Netherlands